Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh, Marian the Librarian, You went to college for This?

Overhearing this cell phone conversation, right now:





"I am at the liberry. How do I make the menu go away?"





pause





"I am at the liberry right now and I need to make the menu go away."





pause





"I am at the liberry. How do you make the menu go away? It's a pop-up. "





pause





"I can't make it move to the left.... No. It don't move up."





Really??


She has to call a friend to use the computer at the library? There is a librarian sitting 5 feet away.





Oh wait, the librarian is busy directing someone to the bathroom.





(Give me a moment while I put my head in my hand and cry.)

1 comment:

lime said...

yep, sounds about right. of course, what else do you expect from someone who pronounces it like it's a fruit?