Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Finally, the 'Season' is over and I can ungrit my teeth.
Thank you, Mrs. Lime aka Michelle (one l or two l's in Michele?) for sending me a Christmas card.  It was a lovely surprise. I didn't send out cards or buy gifts this year. Not really into obligatory or non- obligatory holiday actions.
I think I will throw a dart at the 2013 calendar to choose next year's 'holidays'.  Maybe pick suggestions out of a hat for how to celebrate...
and the winners are for 2013 celebrations:

March 14, exchange gifts, dress in a costume and set off fire crackers.... call it Whatevermas.

July 30, light candles, give out candy, and eat stuffed turkey....call it Another Damn Day.

October 19, go to church, barbecue, sing happy birthday....call it St. Random-Holiday day.

1 comment:

lime said...

two l's always. never skimp ;) glad the card was a happy surprise for you.

whatevermas? love the name and the intended method of celebration! i'm all over it.