Saturday, January 12, 2013

Podcast Addiction Part II

http://snapjudgment.org/great-outdoors
" Amazing stories straight from Mother Nature"







This is one of my favorite radio programs/podcasts: "Snap Judgment". It is a story telling program much like "This American Life" but perhaps, more hip than This American Life, if that is possible.

This episode (which you can access by hitting the link above) is one that I absolutely love. I have listened to it TWICE. Usually, I can't stand to listen to something I have already heard because there are sooo many podcasts to hear, I don't have time to go back and re-listen even if it is a good podcast. I broke my "no re-listening rule" for this episode of Snap Judgment.
It is broken into several stories which you can listen to by themselves or you can listen to the whole episode:

The Bees (about a urban Detroit family that moves to the country)

Love of Air ( a story about a crush, diving in Thailand, and almost dying)

Final Frontier ( a guy living in the Canadian wild looks for love)

Last Will (a wilderness rescue story)

Attack of the Nudies (if you don't listen to anything else, listen to this one. It is hilarious!)


*******

See below for two other Podcasts I listened to this week and LOVED!

No comments: