Tuesday, March 12, 2013

what the fuh...

My blog counter tells me 201 people looked at my post below where I tried to post the music video but could not get it to work. I haven't had 200 readers in AGES, if ever. How is it that such a lame effort gets more attention than when I try really hard...

Sounds like a life lesson....but what is to be learned here...

Don't try so hard?

Mention rap music more often?

You never know what will resonate with others so speak your mind even when it seems like no one
is listening?

Being lame is better than being thoughtful?

Can you see my quandary here? Really unsure what the takeaway is when I see 201 folks visiting on a post I nearly deleted but was too lazy to do so.

1 comment:

lime said...

the blogosphere is a weird place. i deleted an innocent post of mine after i noticed it was getting a boatload of hits based on some seriously creepy search words.