1) I fear intimacy, even the distant, non-committal blogger kind.
2) I am not a Mommy Blogger, hence, not cool by current standards of what is popular.
3) I don't have a home computer and since I have disavowed the local ISPs because of their atrocious customer service, don't think I will be getting internet on a home computer anytime soon.
4) I can access to the internet on my phone and at the library so I get my fix. The phone doesn't have a blogger app...the library is too open and public to write good, heartfelt blog posts.
5) Twitter. (mmmarystweets)...'nuf said.
6) Since I switch blogs every few years, I am constantly losing readers. (But I LOVE AND APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STAYED!)
7) I didn't have that many readers to begin with so sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself when I blog.
8) I am lazy.
9) I stopped telling stories from the past because they bore me and they are in the past. However, all of my "good" stories are actually from the past. "Good" meaning dramatic not necessarily pleasant or good experiences for me.
10) By the time I get to the library on the weekend and think about writing a blog post, I forget what I wanted to say.
Now, this is not to say I won't be writing on this blog in the future. I intend to keep writing. It will just continue to be sporadic and/or unpredictable as to when I will post. Sorry!!!