Tuesday, September 3, 2013

i have been neglecting the blog in favor of twitter

I will not give up on the blog because I sincerely believe folks will  get tired of Facebook. The great masses of people will return to read our blogs, just believe.

Of course, 100 years ago there was probably someone saying "I won't give up on horses because I sincerely believe folks will get tired of  automobiles. The great masses of people will return to horse and buggies."
Actually, I am not even sure Facebook is the "IT" thing any longer. Most ladies my age seem to talk about Pintrest more than F**king. (facebooking, what did you think I meant?)

Well, my time is being spent on Twitter but that is mostly because I am lazy. It is easier to deal with 144 characters than write anything longer.
This morning I dropped this thought on the world via Twitter:


Keep a positive attitude! If you see a public toilet that has been pee'd on, think "at least they didn't crap on it".

(Of course that is more of a chick thing since we sit when doing our business.  Regardless of whether you stand or sit, remember the toilet seat is not half pee'd on, it's half clean.)

1 comment:

lime said...

i was on twitter long enough to set up an account and i've never returned. the place makes me crazy.